Beautifully crafted from marine grade raw materials, including drawn / extruded aluminium and aluminium castings, with stainless steel fasteners. The mast is a truly impressive 120 x 76mm section – that and all frame components are engineered to achieve a 60kph wind rating. The frame is powder coated a beautiful Silver Grey. Fabric is Sunbrella – the legendary 270gsm solution dyed acrylic that will almost never fade.
- Detachable Crank Lever Opening / Closing
- Sunbrella 270gsm Solution Dyed Acrylic Canopy
- 360° Rotation; 12 Position Rotate Lock
- Infinite Tilt Positions – Horizontal to 55°
- Anthracite Powder-Coated Frame
- 60kph Wind Rating
- Retractable LED Light Bracket on Hub
- Protective Waterproof Cover
- 350cm Square Canopy
- 400cm Octagonal Canopy
- 400 x 300cm Rectangular Canopy
- Beacon Ash
- Black (pictured)
- Canvas Coal
- Cobalt Blue
* Base On Concrete " Bolt down”. The 25cm round base flange (bottom of the umbrella mast) is supplied with the umbrella. It has 4 countersunk securing holes into which 10mm diameter x 100mm long DYNABOLTS, LOCKSINS or CONCRETE SCREWS
(to be purchased) can be secured in pre-drilled holes in the concrete.
**Recommended: Inground Base – (Optional purchase), for cementing into the ground – length 50cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.