OUTDOOR FURNITURE TAREN POINT - Customer Service
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Outdoor Furniture Taren Point will endeavour to deliver your Order to you within ten (10) days of the date you placed your Order. We will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
- When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from the Outdoor Furniture Taren Point Store or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
- Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.
- The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
- If you Order large or bulky items, Outdoor Furniture Taren Point will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
- You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
- If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact Outdoor Furniture Taren Point during business hours at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
- Online orders will be delivered flat pack in cardboard boxes. Extra payment will be required for assembly and removal of refuse.
- Outdoor Furniture Taren Point will use its best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch; however Outdoor Furniture Taren Point does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
- You must advise at the time you place your order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with Outdoor Furniture Taren Point, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
PICKING UP ORDERS FROM OUTDOOR FURNITURE TAREN POINT
- The terms of this clause apply where you select to collect your Order from the Outdoor Furniture Taren Point Store.
- If you select to collect your goods from the Outdoor Furniture Taren Point Store, a representative of the Store will contact you by telephone or email to notify you when the Order is available for collection.
- Orders for collection at the Outdoor Furniture Taren Point Store must be collected within 21 days of Outdoor Furniture Taren Point giving you notice by telephone or by email that your Order is available for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, Outdoor Furniture Taren Point has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and reorder the goods for you.
- When picking up your items, you are required to supply a copy of your order, photo ID and credit card used to make the purchase. (If you pay via PayPal, your credit card is not required).
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT
- If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you will need to contact the store immediately.
- Please choose carefully as Outdoor Furniture Taren Point will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
- If your Order arrives damaged, please contact Outdoor Furniture Taren Point during business hours as soon as possible.
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
- When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
i. any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
ii. the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
iii. a record is created and stored in our database; and
iv. Outdoor Furniture Taren Point receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
i. the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Outdoor Furniture Taren Point for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
ii. to the extent permitted by law, Harvey Norman Online is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
iii. Outdoor Furniture Taren Point may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
iv. Outdoor Furniture Taren Point may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- You will receive an email from Outdoor Furniture Taren Point as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact Outdoor Furniture Taren Point on 02 9524 9280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your Order is not accepted by Outdoor Furniture Taren Point,we will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
PAYMENT & PRICING
- All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
- Payments must be made via the Bank Transfer or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
- Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from Comodo, TNS and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
- To the extent permitted by law, each of Outdoor Furniture Taren Point and their related bodies corporate will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
GUESTS AND REGISTERED USERS
- You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
- To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting us.
- You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
- We only permit one registration per email address.
- You must not use another members’ account without permission.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
- If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us.
- We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The privacy of your personal information is important to Outdoor Furniture Taren Point.
- Outdoor Furniture Taren Point may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact us. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address. Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
- Online payments are handled by TNS and Paypal. Outdoor Furniture Taren Point does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Outdoor Furniture Taren Point may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Outdoor furniture Taren Point may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that Outdoor Furniture Taren Point thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Outdoor Furniture Taren Point, please let us know and Outdoor Furniture Taren Point will respect your request. You also agree that you may be contacted by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
- You may request Outdoor Furniture Taren Point to remove your personal information from its database by emailing email@example.com.
1. We endeavour to illustrate products on our website with photographs that reflect the actual item but please bear in mind that the photo’s may differ slightly from the actual items in terms of colour. This is due to the lighting during the photo shooting and computer monitor display.
2. International orders are unable to be accepted.
3. The information, materials and services in this website is current at the time of first publication.